HMV Closure

I don't know about you, but the closing of HMV is the most upsetting high street shop close for me so far. It's where I get all my music from (excluding spotify). I went along to the stores near me to see if they were closing, and sure enough one of them was. The only upside to this was that they had a massive sale on, but I just felt a bit like a vulture circling.

I tend to find songs that I like, listen to a couple of others to see if I like them but then don't really do much more research than that. So I decided to use this opportunity and bought albums by bands from whom I liked maybe one or two songs, and I'm gonna go through them all. Watch this space!



  1. Bat For Lashes - Two Suns
  2. Damien Rice - O
  3. Ellie Goulding - Halcyon
  4. Friendly Fires - Pala
  5. Friendly Fires - Friendly Fires
  6. James Blake - James Blake
  7. The Maccabees - Colour It In
  8. Naked and Famous - Passive Me, Aggressive You
  9. Passion Pit - Manners
  10. Various Cruelties - Various Cruelties

Comments

  1. I AM SO GLAD SOMEONE IS AS UPSET AS ME THAT HMV IS NO LONGER.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment